Arriving at the decision to make a major change in living arrangements is a significant and emotional adjustment for the resident and his/her family. Often, such moves entail a reduction in living space and many treasured objects simply cannot be accommodated in the new residence.
The Move Managers will work with you and your family to make this process more manageable. Change is seldom easy or without anxiety. From the initial planning to the day of the move, we coordinate and assist with move planning, sorting, downsizing, decluttering, estate sales and more to ensure that nothing is forgotten.
Moving assistance from beginning to end
- Plan, coordinate and organize the entire process.
- Arrange, sort and label what will be kept, donated, discarded, sold or given to family and friends.
- Assist in securing a dependable moving company and professional packing services.
- Coordinate shipping, estate sales, appraisers and storage facilities.
- Clean and make old residence ready for next user, as required.
Ask for a complimentary, at-home consultation where we can discuss in detail what we do and how we will make your move as easy and stress-free as possible. Just give us a call at 818.753.7737 or click here.